Every year more and more of you want to take part in the 2013 Aïcha des Gazelles Rally and want to know when we're meeting up.
Here are the dates of our next "Gazelle meeting" in France!- Saturday, June 16 at 2.30 pm in Avignon:
This first meeting will allow you to understand exactly what the Rally involes, how to prepare and how to organise your project, look for sponsors etc.
Dominique Serra, founder of the Rally and Marina Vrillacq, head of French crew, will be delighted to welcome you and answer all your questions.
The meeting will end around 5.30 pm.- Saturday, September 8 from 10.00 am to 5.30 pm in Villeuve Lez Avignon:
The Gazelle Garden day is a large gathering to which we invite all future and past participants, and the organizers.
It is in the spirit of a picnic with friends that we welcome you in a green park with many stands:
- Information on rental vehicles
- Information on driving courses
- Information on navigation courses
- Products from the Rally's shop and of course the fast food stand!
A background briefing on the event will take place at 2.30 pm.
Dominique Serra, founder of the Rally and Marina Vrillacq, head of French crew, will be pleased to explain everything to you about the Rally and to answer all your questions. (Only future participants may attend. Family members, friends and children can wait outside)- Please note:
These meetings are not compulsory however it's advisable to attend on of the two.
The information that will be given during these two meetings is the same.
The Garden Gazelle in September is more comprehensive and friendly because other stands will be present such as rentals, training or navigation.
But, if you want to begin to structure your project now, the meeting in June is a good start.To participate in these meetings please send the following information by email to email@example.com
- Your first name:
- Your surname:
- Surname & first name of your teammate, only if she is coming with you:
- Date of the meeting that which you wish to attend (June 16th or September 8th):If you want to bring your family to the Gazelle Garden, please let us know:
- The number of children:
- The number of adults accompanying you (other then your teammate):
We remain at your disposal for any further information.