BE PART OF THE 28th edition: March 16 to 31, 2018.
Friday March 16 - France (location to be confirmed): Technical and administrative verifications (not open to the public)
Saturday March 17 - France (location to be confirmed): Ceremonial start
March 18 to 20: Transfer to Morocco
March 21 to 29: Competition in Morocco (Prologue and Legs of the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc)
March 30: Transfer to Essaouira, Morocco
March 31: Official finish, prize-giving ceremony and gala evening in Essaouira, Morocco
COME AND MEET US! UPCOMING INFORMATION MEETINGS: Click here
Step 1: Fill out a Request for Information form to learn more about the Rallye and receive the documents you need to get started.
You will receive an email containing:
- The 2017 Participation Guide: a 60-page document to help you understand the event!
The Participation Guide provides detailed information on how to prepare for the Rallye, navigation and off-road driving courses, insurance, a sample road book, medical advice, finding sponsors, the “challenges” within the event…).
- The Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles Team Logo to use in looking for sponsors,
- A blank diagram of the vehicle (showing available sticker space)…and more.
We are at your disposal to answer any questions: don't hesitate to contact us!
- Team Relations France / other countries:
- Team Relations Morocco - Hélène : email@example.com
- Team Relations USA - Maud : firstname.lastname@example.org- Team Relations Canada - Julie : email@example.com
The Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles is the only rally-raid that lasts for 15 days, including 9 days of off-road competition.
Your registration fee includes the following:
- Registration for the driver, navigator and vehicle
- Fuel during the competition
- All meals during the competition plus the travelling bivouac
- Mechanical assistance (provided by 32 qualified mechanics)
- Satellite tracking of all teams for optimal safety
- Medical assistance (emergency doctors & medical helicopter)
- Motor sports event liability insurance
- Repatriation insurance for the team
- The prize-giving ceremony and gala evening in Essaouira (including hotel accommodation)
- Carbon offsetting for your vehicle’s carbon dioxide emissions for the duration of the event, through Yann Arthus Bertrand’s Goodplanet Foundation.
Detailed list of what is covered by the registration fees: