Home / Become a Gazelle/ Putting your project together
Consult our initial recommendations
- Find a teammate with whom you have an affinity: family member, co-worker, friend or someone from the Gazelles forum... The most important thing is to find someone who is motivated and with whom you are compatible.
- You will need to create an association in order to collect funds for your participation. You will also need to open a bank account.
- How do you look for sponsors? Use your professional contacts, your network of family and friends, go door-to-door… Be innovative; don’t hesitate to take initiatives and make your project come alive. Get involved in fairs/trade shows, organise banquets, restaurant outings, fundraising auctions…
- Present the potential advantages to your sponsor:
- Your sponsor will have visibility on your vehicle, helmets, clothing etc.
- Thanks to local and international media coverage, your sponsor’s support will be widely broadcast. This will give your sponsor a positive image.
- Your sponsor can associate its values with those of the Rallye.
- Your sponsor can follow your progress live on the Rallye website.
Use the numbers in our media report. You will benefit from our media strength.