Pre-register for the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc and receive the following to
help in putting your project together:
- Registration priority over non-pre-registered teams.
- An attestation of pre-registration, assuring potential sponsors of the legitimacy and seriousness of your project.
- Personalized follow-up of your project: our team will be at your disposal to provide information and advise you at every step of the way. Every month, we will check in with you to see how your project is coming along.
- The possibility of transferring your pre-registration to a future edition of the Rallye or other event organized by Maïenga: we must be informed of the transfer before the registration closing date of the edition for which you are pre-registered.
A Gazelle Kit:
- 1 CD of high-resolution photos to illustrate your sponsor kit / presentations.
- 3 DVDs of the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles: presentation film, M6 capsules, teaser and tools the create your communication supports.
- 4 Rallye logo Stickers : 2 white on clear + 2 violet on white.
And, several goodies of the Rally!
To pre-register, fill out the information request form and you will receive the pre-registration form by email.
The Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles is open to all women over 18 who hold a valid driver’s license for the vehicle they wish to drive in the event.
The competition is open to all categories of motorised land vehicles: 4WDs, quads, motorbikes, Crossovers, trucks, prototypes...
Each team is made up of two teammates.There is no "selection process" for participation.
The Rallye is for novices but it does also attract some professional drivers.
Every year, 70% of the teams are experiencing the adventure for the very first time.
In addition to having a good level of physical and mental fitness, you need to be prepared:
Navigation: The Organisation provides compulsory "Navigation" training sessions. These sessions, lasting a weekend, cover the theory and practice of land navigation.
Driving: An "off-road driving" training course (theory and practice) is required.
The Organisation can help you to choose a good training school.
Mechanics: The Rallye requires a basic knowledge of mechanics. You will need to know your vehicle, how to change a tire, use a pressure gauge and controlling the levels.
* You may compete in your own vehicle. The necessary modifications are simple – don’t hesitate to ask your Team Contact for details.
* You may rent a vehicle. Renting a vehicle is the easiest option, as it is a “turnkey” solution. It will cost from 5,000 to 6,000 Euros to rent a fully equipped 4WD vehicle with insurance. Your Team Contact can provide you with the addresses of good rental agencies.
* You may borrow a vehicle: the most common scenario is a loan from a garage or a car dealer in exchange for advertising space on the vehicle.
Adriana Karembeu presents the new limited edition "Gazelle" watch, created exclusively by legendary watchmaker and Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles partner Saint Honoré Paris. This vintage-style watch not only looks beautiful, it also does a beautiful thing. The profits from sales will be donated to the non-profit association, Coeur de Gazelles.
The "Gazelle" is a timeless staple in any jewelry collection. Featuring an elegant black satin strap and a second strap created by avant-garde fashion designer Chacok, it will add a touch of glamour to any day or night attire..