Home / Become a Gazelle/ Budget
The Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles is the only rally-raid with 9 days of off-road competition, whose registration fees include the following:
- Registration for the pilot, co-pilot and vehicle,
- Fuel during the competition,
- Complete board during the competition,
- Mechanical assistance (in general, proper mechanical support costs about 7,000 Euros for an 9-day rally),
- Carbon offsetting for your vehicle’s carbon dioxide emissions for the duration of the event, with Yann Arthus Bertrand’s Action Carbone association.
14,600 Euros for 2 women – Category: 4WD, Crossover, truck.
13,100 Euros for 2 women – Category: buggy, quad, motorbike (a reduction of 1,500 Euros).
Registration fees include:
The 15-day event including 9 days of actual competition in Morocco, completely OFF-ROAD (not including transport).
- Study and development of the course each year – a team of 10 spends 3 weeks designing the course in Morocco.
- Provision of topographic maps.
- During the event, daily calculation and posting of the rankings. Ranking software is used; rankings are put on-line rapidly for internetusers.
300 organisers “on location” look after you during the event, and 12 full-time organisers prepare the event throughout the year.
Unfailing security system
, with 24 hour a day surveillance using an Iritrack system (able to locate your vehicle by satellite in real time), backed up by a Sarsat distress flare.
Mechanical assistance -
31 mechanics check and repair your vehicle day and night (usually, a good personal mechanics team costs about 7 000 euros for a 9-day rally).
(5 doctors, 2 nurses, 2 osteopath, a medical helicopter… a real “Gazelles Clinic”, providing quality medical care and a friendly ear…).